The 5 Best Fitness Trackers to Help You Get More Active in 2022
Sitting on the couch and watching TV all day long isn’t just bad for your waistline, it’s also bad for your health. If you want to be around to see what life in 2022 has in store, you need to be more active! Luckily, technology and fitness trackers have evolved by leaps and bounds over the past few years, so now it’s easier than ever to keep track of your activity levels and push yourself to be more active each day without having to manually count your steps or figure out how many calories you burned.
Why A Fitness Tracker Is Good For You
A fitness tracker is a great way to get more active and motivated. It can help you set and reach goals, track your progress, and stay on top of your fitness. Plus, it’s a great way to get started on a new fitness journey or keep up with your current one.
There are a lot of different fitness trackers on the market, so it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Here are the five best fitness trackers for getting more active in 2022:
- Fitbit Charge 4
- Garmin Vivoactive 4
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
- Apple Watch Series 6
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch 6. Jabra Elite 65t
- Misfit Vapor II
- Casio Pro Trek WSD-F30 9. Fitbit Versa Lite Edition
- Motorola Moto 360 Sport
- Sony SWR50X B10 – Best Overall Workout Tracker 12. Huawei Watch GT – Most Stylish 13. LG Watch Style – Most Budget Friendly 14. Huawei Fit – Best Value 15. Nokia Steel HR – Best Looking 16. Withings Steel HR 40mm – Runner Up 17. Withings Steel HR 40mm Activity & Sleep Tracker 18. Polar Balance Bluetooth Activity Tracker 19
2022 was predicted to be the year that wearable tech becomes mainstream as people look for ways to take control of their health with convenient gadgets that can do everything from monitor sleep patterns and blood pressure to detect symptoms of Parkinson’s disease and heart attacks before they happen.
What To Look For In A Smart Fitness Tracker
When looking for the best fitness tracker, it is important to consider what you want to use it for. If you are looking for a tracker to simply count your steps, then you do not need to spend a lot of money on a features-rich device. However, if you are looking for a tracker that will give you detailed data about your sleep, heart rate, and activity level, then you will want to look for a more expensive device with more sensors.
In addition to considering your needs, it is also important to think about battery life. Some fitness trackers can last up to seven days on a single charge, while others only last a few days. The tradeoff between cost and features should be considered when deciding which smart fitness tracker to buy. Another thing to keep in mind is whether or not you will be using this device at work or outside in the elements. A fitness tracker may be great for running but useless for cycling if it has no water resistance rating.
Lastly, try out different devices before buying one to see which one fits your lifestyle best!
- Fitbit Charge 4 – The Fitbit Charge 4 is one of the best fitness trackers for those on a budget. It has all the essential features, including GPS tracking, heart rate monitoring, and sleep tracking. Plus, it’s water-resistant and has a 7-day battery life.
- Garmin Vivosmart 4 – The Garmin Vivosmart 4 is another great option for those on a budget. It also has GPS tracking, heart rate monitoring, and sleep tracking. However, it doesn’t have as many features as the Fitbit Charge 4 and only has a 5-day battery life.
- Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro – The Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro has an AMOLED display and comes with built-in GPS. It’s also water resistant up to 50 meters (or 164 feet) so you can take it swimming or running in the rain. With such a long battery life, you won’t need to charge this tracker more than once every three days!
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS)– If you have an iPhone and want a fitness tracker that integrates with your Apple device, then this is your best bet. It can track your steps taken, calories burned, distance traveled, floors climbed, active minutes, and more!
- Fitbit Charge 4 – The Fitbit Charge 4 is one of the best fitness trackers on the market and for good reason. It’s got a large display that’s easy to read, plus it tracks all the essential metrics like steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and active minutes.
- Garmin Vivoactive 4 – The Garmin Vivoactive 4 is another great option for those looking for a comprehensive fitness tracker. It’s got a sleek design and it tracks everything from steps and distance to heart rate and sleep. Plus, it has a built-in GPS so you can map your runs without carrying your phone. That way, you won’t have to worry about forgetting your phone at home when you go out for a run.
- Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch – If the idea of having two devices on your wrist makes you nervous then this might be a better choice for you. The Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch packs most of the features into one device including an activity tracker and heart rate monitor among other things. It also offers apps with more functionality than what other smartwatches offer so it may be worth checking out if that’s something that interests you as well!
If you’re looking for a fitness tracker to help you get more active, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, decide what type of activity you want to track. Do you want a general fitness tracker or one that tracks a specific activity like running or biking? There are also GPS-enabled fitness trackers if you want to be able to track your location as well as your activity. Other features worth considering include heart rate monitors and sleep tracking, which can provide valuable insights into how much rest you’re getting each night.